Winter Escape to Thailand
12 NIGHTS GUIDE PRICE £3,100
A blissful smorgasbord of delights including glitzy Bangkok, heart warming Elephant Hills and a double dose of white beaches and turquoise seas to see you through the European Winter!
Guide Price & Inclusions
3 nights Bangkok, 4 nights Khao Lak, 2 night Elephant Jungle Package and 3 nights Phuket £3,100 per adult and £2,600 per child under 12 sharing including flights, transfers and accommodation.
Rates subject to travel dates and hotel selection.
How about learning to dive in the beautiful waters here or head up to Northern Thailand to experience the traditions of the Hill tribes?
Best Time to Travel
Khao Lak and Phuket enjoy their best weather November to February but aside from a little rain every afternoon, wet season works too and there are fewer crowds.
Tips for Families
Elephant Hills welcome children over 4 years of age (age 7 if headed to the Lake Camp). Children under 15 years will need to share a tent with parents.
- Explore the delights of glittering Bangkok with temples and markets on tap
- Relax by the turquoise seas of Khao Lak
- Feed the Elephants at enchanting Elephant Hills and stay at a floating camp
- Enjoy the delightful island of Phuket or Krabi with snorkelling and boat trips
Day 1 | Overnight flight to Bangkok
Depart London overnight to Bangkok (approx 12 hrs)
Day 2 - 4 | Bangkok
You will be met on arrival in Bangkok and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the city at leisure for the next 2 days.
The capital of Thailand is full of contrasts. Downtown you will find luxury hotels, some of the world’s finest restaurants, hip bars and shopping to rival any European city. Discover the resplendent Buddhist Temples, the opulent Grand Palace and the famous floating markets where you can cruise the canals and practice your bartering skills.
Day 5 - 8 | Fly to Phuket and transfer by road to Khao Lak
Flight to Phuket and transfer to Khao Lak. Enjoy the next 3 days with time on the beach!
Snorkelling, world class diving spots, rafting and jungle trekking are a few of the many activities on offer.
Day 9 - 10 | Transfer onto Elephant Hills
Today the Elephant Hills Team will collect you from your hotel and you will be transferred to Elephant Hills Luxury Camp (approx. 2.5 hours).
Example Itinerary: Jungle Lake Safari (3 days/2 nights);
1st Day Activities: The Amazing Elephant Experience.
- Transfer from the airport or hotel to Elephant Hills Camp in Khao Sok.
- Canoe Safari down the Sok River. Sit back and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of Khao Sok.
- Elephant Hills Elephant Experience: Feeding and interacting with Asia’s largest land animal. A really touching experience in an almost untouched environment.
- Evening Activities: movie presentation, dance performances and cooking demonstration.
2nd Day Activities: Spectacular Cheow Larn Lake.
- Boat Trip. Sightseeing in a traditional longtail boat on Cheow Larn Lake.
- Lunch at the Lake Camp. Canoes are available to explore the spectacular surrounding.
- Guided hike (optional) and Wildlife spotting.
- Overnight at the Lake Camp.
3rd Day Activities: Flora and Fauna in the Fabulous Forest.
- Guided Kayak through southern Thailand’s unique Rainforest environment.
- Lunch at the Lake Camp and chance to swim before return transfer to hotel or airport.
Day 11 - 13 | Transfer to Phuket
After your final activities and lunch, Elephant Hills will transfer you to your hotel in Phuket (approx. 2.5 – 3 hrs). Enjoy the island at leisure for the next 2 days.
Day 14 | International flight home
Today you will be collected from your hotel and transferred back to the airport in time for your onward flight home to the UK.
Get In Touch
Feeling inspired? Start planning your next adventure by contacting us today.
In our Client's Words...
We’ve just returned from a brilliant trip to Thailand. Everything worked flawlessly and the accommodation you organised was stellar. Thanks so much for organising!
Alan and Ruth, Thailand
100% of our clients leaving feedback on AITO.com (the Trip Advisor of Tour Operators) have rated us 'excellent'
Other Itineraries You Might Like
Our Articles about Thailand
Beat the winter blues…
with Asia's Turquoise Seas.
Travel for Good
Tours in Asia which uplift local communities, with sustainability at their heart
Beat the Winter Blues
with Asia’s Turquoise Seas
With a carry-on?
My Terrific Thai Holiday!
The adventures of an 8 year old in South East Asia
Expanding your horizons
And making your holiday count