Thailand Summer Explorer
13 NIGHTS GUIDE PRICE £3,900
The perfect combination for the summer holidays: glittering city, jungle wildlife and beach!
Guide Price & Inclusions
3 nights Bangkok, 2 nights Elephant Jungle Package and 8 nights Koh Samui £3,800 per adult and £3,400 per child under 12 sharing including accommodation, internal flights and transfers.
Rates subject to travel dates and hotel selection.
Why not add a few nights enjoying a slower pace of life in Chiang Mai?
Best Time to Travel
This itinerary is popular year round but the islands of Koh Samui and Koh Phangnan are a great option for a beach flop during our (UK) summer holidays.
Tips for Families
While children are very welcome at Elephant Hills there is a minimum age of 5 at the Elephant Camp and 7 for the Rainforest Camp.
- Discover the delights of Bangkok
- Feed the elephants
- Sleep in a floating tent in the middle of the jungle
- Enjoy the white sands and turquoise waters of Koh Samui
Day 1 Overnight flight to Bangkok
Depart London overnight to Bangkok (approx 12 hours)
Day 2 - 4 Bangkok
Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel in the comfort of your private air conditioned vehicle.
Enjoy Bangkok at leisure.
Day 5 - 7 Elephant Hills
Today you will take your internal flight to Surat Thani where you will be met by the staff for your transfer to Elephant Hills Elephant Camp.
Example itinerary: Jungle Lake Safari (3 days/2 nights);
1st Day Activities: The Amazing Elephant Experience.
- Transfer from the airport or hotel to Elephant Hills Camp in Khao Sok.
- Canoe Safari down the Sok River. Sit back and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of Khao Sok.
- Elephant Hills Elephant Experience: Feeding and interacting with Asia’s largest land animal. A really touching experience in an almost untouched environment.
- Evening Activities: movie presentation, dance performances and cooking demonstration.
2nd Day Activities: Spectacular Cheow Larn Lake.
- Visit a local market in Takhun to experience Thailand’s rural lifestyle.
- Boat Trip. Sightseeing in a traditional longtail boat on Cheow Larn Lake.
- Lunch at the Lake Camp. Canoes are available to explore the spectacular surrounding.
- Guided hike (optional) and Wildlife spotting.
- Overnight at the Lake Camp.
3rd Day Activities: Flora and Fauna in the Fabulous Forest.
- Guided Kayak through southern Thailand’s unique Rainforest environment.
- Lunch at the Lake Camp and chance to swim before return transfer to hotel or airport
Day 7 - 14 Koh Samui
After your morning activities and lunch, you will be transferred to Don Sak Pier to catch your ferry to the island of Koh Samui.
Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel to enjoy the island at leisure.
Koh Samui offers something for everyone from the lively yet relaxed beach resorts of Chaweng and Lamai to charming Boh Phut Fisherman’s Village and quiet hidden coves and lagoons, not forgetting the lush jungle at the island’s interior waiting to be discovered.
Day 15 International Flight home
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight home.
Get In Touch
Feeling inspired? Start planning your next adventure by contacting us today.
In our Client's Words...
Our Holiday incorporated Bangkok, Surat Thani (Elephant hills) and Koi Samui. This allowed us to experience various experiences of city life, culture, nature and adventure before our final destination which allowed for a complete recharge and relaxation. Bushbaby was amazing. They responded extremely promptly to my initial enquiry and then from there on provided information and suggestions on holiday ideas to suit our needs.
Hook Family, Thailand
100% of our clients leaving feedback on AITO.com (the Trip Advisor of Tour Operators) have rated us 'excellent'
Elephant Hills Thailand's First Luxury Tented Camps, Khlong Sok, Phanom District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Other Itineraries You Might Like
Our Articles about Thailand
Beat the winter blues…
with Asia's Turquoise Seas.
Travel for Good
Tours in Asia which uplift local communities, with sustainability at their heart
Beat the Winter Blues
with Asia’s Turquoise Seas
With a carry-on?
My Terrific Thai Holiday!
The adventures of an 8 year old in South East Asia
Expanding your horizons
And making your holiday count