One&Only Royal Mirage
One&Only Royal Mirage showcases some astonishing Arabian architecture within a lush garden setting, forming a tranquil oasis in the midst of a rapidly changing City. It comprises of The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence & Spa which offer a variety of stylish accommodation options enhanced by excellent service.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: All hotels have excellent temperature- controlled swimming pools of an interesting design.
- Watersports: Watersports Centre located at The Palace offering banana and donut rides, knee boarding, wake boarding, kayaking, aquacycle, hobbie cat sailing, windsurfing, water skiing and speed boat cruises at an additional charge.
- Land based Sports: Floodlit tennis courts and golf putting green.
- Health & Beauty Institute: Including a Givenchy Spa, authentic Oriental Hammam and exercise studio are located at the Residence & Spa. Treatments available for a charge.
Bars & Restaurants
- The Beach Bar & Grill (Palace). Overlooking Palm Island, offering dining on the shaded terrace during the day, lit by candles at night, serving impressive platters of freshly grilled seafood and prime steaks.
- Celebrities (Palace): A romantic venue for dinner, serving international cuisine with a Middle Eastern twist.
- Olives (Palace): Casual all-day dining restaurant offering the culinary delicacies of Italy, Spain, Greece and France.
- Tangine (Palace): Moroccan Cuisine served in the evening amongst evocative surroundings featuring lanterns, rugs and regional artefacts.
- The Dining Room (Residence): An all-day dining venue exclusively reserved for guests at this hotel, set in an atrium and featuring cuisine inspired by the guest and crafted from seasonal ingredients.
- Nina (Arabian Court): A colourful new-wave Indo-European diving venue, serving dinner only.
- Eauzone (Arabian Court): Set on the beach featuringshaded wooden decks and floating ‘majlis’ – an Arabic word for a room in a private home used to entertain guests. The ambience is casual by day and stylish after sunset serving modern food with an Asian twist.
- The Rotisserie (Arabian Court): An all-day dining venue set in an intimate courtyard terrace with a veranda overlooking the gardens, serving cuisine based on traditional recipes from Europe.
- Lobby Bar (Palace)
- The Esplanade (Palace)
- The Palace Courtyard Bar (Palace)
- Kasbar (Palace)
- The Arabian Courtyard (Arabian Court)
- The Rooftop (Arabian Court)
- Samovar Lounge (Arabian Court)
Parents will appreciate a resort that offers space whilst not being overwhelming in size, offering a more personal experience and convenient access to amenities. We recommend The Palace as it provides particularly good facilities for younger guests.
Looking after younger guests
- Toys and facilities at the KidsOnly Club available during opening hours (please see below).
- Children’s Menu or small portions available at most of the restaurants.
- Bespoke Meals available on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting: Service can be arranged with advance notice.
- KidsOnly: Offering complimentary supervised and pre-arranged activities for children age 4 – 11 years from 10 am – 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm, with children typically joining their parents for meals. Tailored to various ages, activities include camel riding, henna paining, even Arabian camping! Younger children are welcome to participate if accompanied by a parent or babysitter.
All rooms throughout the resort offer air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar and tea & coffee making facilities and personal safe as standard with balcony or terrace offering full or partial sea view.
With style themed around rekindling the dignity of Old Arabia, accommodation comprises of 173 Deluxe Rooms (45 square metres) and 9 Executive Suites (100 square metres) with 53 Gold Club Rooms and 9 Gold Club Suites offering the same space but providing access to a private lounge and reception. 2 Royal Suites (325 square metres) offer exceptional facilities. Please note all Suite types have a separate sitting room.
The Arabian Court
The property is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic, symmetrical architecture and offers 161 Deluxe Rooms (50 square metres), 8 Executive Suites (125 square metres) and 2 Prince Suites (145 square metres) also incorporate a separate sitting room.
Residence & Spa
This intimate sanctuary offers sumptuous accommodation in 28 Prestige Rooms (58 square metres), 12 Junior Suites (85 square metres), 4 Executive Suites (118 square metres) with separate sitting rooms and 1 Garden Villa (300 square metres).
- Generally up to one child under 18 in an additional rollaway bed and one child under 2 in a cot can share a Room or Suite with parents.
- From 03 June 08 – 30 September 08 inclusive up to 2 children under 12 can be accommodated with parents with one additional rollaway beds (second child to share parents bed).
- Interconnecting rooms available on request at time of booking.
Rates from £130 per night per adult sharing, inclusive of Bed & Breakfast in a Palace Superior Deluxe Room at The Palace (valid 03/06/12 – 31/08/12)
- Upto 1 child and infant in cot share free including breakfast.
- Children aged 12 – 17 years sharing with parents pay 50% single adult rate.
- Children in their own room pay full adult rates.
Please enquire about ongoing specials which are available at the hotel!
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.
One&Only Royal Mirage is committed to enhancing the environment and providing a safe and secure arena for our valued guests and team members alike. We are associated with Green Globe, our partner towards sustainable tourism through improved environmental practices within our resort.