Constance Lemuria Resort
Perched on a lush promontory, overlooking 2 idyllic beaches, Lémuria offers stylish accommodation combined with exceptional service. For those truly seeking a Robinson Crusoe experience should head for Anse Georgette, whilst more active guests can enjoy the novelty of a truly tropical golf course.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: Rim flow swimming pool set over 3 levels.
- Watersports: Windsurfing, hobbycats, pedal boats, kayaks, lasers and snorkelling. Scuba diving can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Land based Sports: An 18-hole championship Golf Course, covering an area of 5,556 m and bordering spectacular beaches offers a great challenge to all levels of players (green fee applicable). 2 floodlit tennis courts are also available and Mountain bikes can be hired.
- Gym: Fully equipped gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna, plunge pool, steam bath and swimming pool.
- Spa: Shiseido Spa to energise the body and mind. Treatments available at a charge. Hairdresser and Beautician also available.
Bars & Restaurants
- Legend Restaurant, is located with stunning views, serving buffet breakfast, light lunches and dinner buffets and theme evenings.
- Beach Bar & Grill has a breathtaking outlook over two beaches and offers seafood with a creole touch on an a la carte basis in the evenings.
- The Seahorse, open for dinner, offers contemporary Sechelloise cuisine in a relaxed ambiance overlooking the golf course.
- Legend and The Seahorse also have a bar for pre and post dinner drinks. Further bars are found by the beach and pool.
The resort offers long stretches of stunning coastline for beach-combing, whilst the children’s club is available for crafts and other activities. Interleading rooms and Suites offer convenient family accommodation options, but please note some height issues may concern families travelling with toddlers.
Looking after younger guests
- Toys and facilities of the Turtle Club available during opening hours (please see below).
- Children’s DVD’s available.
- Children’s Menu available in the restaurants, Turtle Club and Room Service.
- Bespoke Meals available on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting: Service can be arranged for an additional cost with 24 hours notice.
- Turtle Club: Offering complimentary supervised daily activity schedule for children age 4 – 12 years from 9 am – 9 pm. These include activities ranging from tennis and golf lessons to crafts such as origami and coconut painting.
All air-conditioned Suites and Villas offer tea & coffee making facilities, mini-bar, DVD, stereo compact disc and cassette player and sea facing terraces or balconies.
88 Junior Suites (52 square metres), located in Lodges, are constructed in wood, marble, stone and pink granite. The 8 Senior Suites (115 square metres) also have a separate lounge area and double size terrace. 8 villas (725 square metres), serviced by a qualified ‘Villa Master’, offer exceptional accommodation for groups with 2 bedrooms, lounge, dining kiosk, massage kiosk, pool deck, open-air bath, terrace and swimming pool.
The Presidential Villa (1250 square metres), set discretely from the main resort, offers the ultimate in luxurious accommodation with 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, executive office, pool deck, open-air bath, terrace and swimming pool on 3 levels as well as outside Jacuzzi and Sony Play Station.
- Up to one child under 12 in an additional cot or bed can share a Junior Suite. Interconnecting Suites of this type are also available.
- Up to 2 children up to 11 years or 3 persons from 12 years can be accommodated with parents in a Senior Suite.
- Villas can accommodate up to one additional bed per room for a child under 12.
Rates from £191 per night per adult sharing, inclusive of Bed & Breakfast in a Junior Suite (valid 15/04/12 – 30/06/12)
- Child aged 0 – 2 years free of charge when sharing parents Suite.
- Children aged 3 – 11 years pay child sharing rate of £47.
- Long Stay Offer: Pay 6 nights in a Junior or Senior Suite and receive 1 night free (valid 07/01/12 – 01 Apr 12 & 15/05/12 – 01/08/12 and 01/09/12 – 20/10/12).
- Suite Discount: Stay in a Junior or Senior suite between 07/01/12 – 15/04/12 and receive 30% discount! (Must be booked by 15/01/12)
- Children: 1 Child sharing with parents stays free of charge (valid 15/04/12 – 01/08/12 & 01/09/12 – 20/10/12)
- Honeymoon: 50% discount for the bride (valid 01/05/11 – 23/12/11) for a 5 night minimum stay in a Junior or Senior Suite or 30% discount on a Pool or Presidential Villa (valid 15/04/12 – 23/12/12). Wedding Certificate for date within 9 months of travel must be shown.
- Early Booking Bonus: Bookings of 6 nights or more, made 30 days or more before arrival will receive a discount of 10% per adult per stay (valid 01/05/11 – 01/04/12 and 15/04/12 – 22/12/12).
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.