Carlisle Bay offers contemporary luxury set along a beautiful beach with a backdrop of rainforest covered hills. A good selection of sporting activities and dining opportunites are provided whilst the kids club accepts babies from 6 months, making this an ideal option for young families.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note that the below mentioned services are included unless otherwise stated
- Pool: Large Freeform Sparkling Outdoor Pool set amongst the tropical foliage.
- Spa: Blue Spa offers a sanctuary for wellbeing and relaxation
- Gym: Blue Spa Gym offers state-of-the-art equipment for the fitness fanatics (fees apply) Yoga & Pilates classes are available.
- Tennis: 9 tennis courts, four which are floodlit. Rackets, shoes and a ball machine are complimentary.
- Watersports : Complimentary activities are snorkelling, sailing, windsurfing and kayaking. Scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, water skiing and kite-surfing nearby, are available at a nominal fee.
- Nature Walks: Complimentary guided nature walks.
- Screening room: Fully equipped multi-media space with DVD projection and 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound.
Restaurants & Bars
- Indigo on the Beach is open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering delicious healthy grills, barbeques, seafood and salads
- East is open for dinner only serving exciting pan-Asian food in a stunning contemporary setting.
- Ottimo! A restaurant by the pool which serves classic Italian dishes, freshly made pizza from an authentic wood burning oven, wonderful antipasti and refreshing gelato.
- Pavilion Bar opposite East with piano or jazz music every evening
- Jetty Bar Informal setting with views along the beach.
Families feel right at home as the smaller guests are provided with an active program to keep them well entertained!
Looking after younger guests
- Children’s robe and welcome pack on arrival
- Beach toys are available upon request
- Baby bottles, bottle warmers and pacifiers are available on request.
- A childrens menu is offered 12:00 – 17:00 daily.
- Complimentary children’s high tea served in Upper Indigo daily. A lovely children’s buffet appeal to young children, purees for babies & toddler are made on site.
- Older children can enjoy meals off the children’s menu or smaller portions of the main meals
Babysitting & Supervised Activities
Please note: The programmes offered are only available at certain times of the year and does not run daily for older children. Please enquire!
The Cool Kids Club is a lovely purpose-built children’s club with large shaded terrace, jungle gym, sandpit and paddling pool. There is no charge for children aged from 2 years, but rates of $15 per hour plus service and tax for babies and toddlers from 6 months apply. Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.15pm to 4.15pm.
- 6 months – 3 yrs: Activites include finger painting, water play, treasure hunts & beach games.
- 4 – 6 yrs: Activities include art projects, song & dance, junior tennis and swimming can be enjoyed
- 7 – 12 yrs: Crew Blue (Pre-teens) program takes place during certain holiday periods with activities including raft building, junior yoga, beach volleyball for several hours in the morning and again in the afternoon.
*13 – 18 yrs: ‘Crush’ program runs through key holiday periods also which offers ziplining, wake-boarding, tubing, tennis workshops & yachting.
A chill room offering movie screening and exclusive teen activies like wi-fi is available.
- Babysitting is offered at a nominal fee
All guest suites have air-conditioning and come with a mini-bar, espresso machine, safe, hairdryer, flat-screen television with satellite reception, CD/DVD player, international direct-dial telephone, bathrobes and slippers, iPod docking station, a private terrace or balcony and a twice-daily maid service.
- Ocean Suite (Ocean View)
Spacious, split-level, open-plan bedroom/sitting room. King-size beds. Sea views.
- Beach Terrace Suite (Beach View)
King-size bed and sitting area plus a separate study or second bedroom with twin beds and a terrace located on the ground floor leading out directly on to the soft sands.
- Beach Balcony Suite (Beach View)
King-size bed and sitting area plus a separate study or second bedroom with twin beds and a terrace located on upper level.
- Carlisle Suite A (Ocean View)
Includes three double bedrooms, two with king-size beds and one with twin beds (which are all en suite), a large sitting room and kitchen. Private terrace or balcony with luxurious day lounger.
- Carlisle Suite B (Ocean View)
Includes three double bedrooms, two with king-size beds and one with twin beds (which are all en suite). Large sitting room and kitchen. Private terrace or balcony with luxurious day lounger.
- Garden Suite (Tropical Garden with Partial Sea views). Spacious, split-level, open plan bedroom / sitting room. King-size beds, sleep up to two adults. Terrace or balcony with partial sea views.
- Beach Terrace Suites are ideal for young families with the second twin bedroom to the rear of the suite and direct access to the beach.
- Larger families of 5 – 6 will be very happy with the Carlisle Suites!