Surrounded by the jungle’s embrace, this simply stunning resort is imbued with the spirit of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. Situated along a mile-long arc of white Caribbean sand, Lagoon and Ocean Suites are exquisitely designed whilst facilities include a luxurious Spa and the Rosebud Club for children!
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note that below services are included unless otherwise stated
- Pool: Swimming can be enjoyed at either the beachfront, lagoon or spa pools
- Golf: Championship golf nearby at signature Greg Norman 7,000-yard, 18-hole course, El Camaleon.
- Spa: Sense, featuring 12 luxurious lagoon-embraced treatment rooms, therapeutic lounging pools and fitness center. We recommend guests enjoy the excellent sauna, steam and hydrotherapy facilities.
- The Spot: A unique place to spend an afternoon playing cards, board games or pool, the resort’s game room is also a warm gathering room for watching sports games among friends on large-screen TV or undertaking a karaoke contest.
- Water Sports: Snorkeling and diving (additional charge) excursions to the world’s second largest reef or in Mexico’s crystal-clear cenotes that spring from subterranean rivers. Also complimentary are paddle boards, kayaks and hobie cats.
Restaurants & Bars
- Punta Bonita: Here guests can dine ocean-side for lunch and dinner on Mexican specialities.
- Casa Del Lago: Exquisite Mediterranean cuisine focused on the freshest, authentic products which is served all day close to the main pool and lagoon areas.
- Casa Del Lago Bar: Pre-dinner cocktails are served here. On Tuesday evenings, the bar offers a wine and cheese tasting, where you are guided by their sommelier During the day one can enjoy a excellent selection of tapas with the bar’s famous margaritas.
- La Cava: The resort’s glass-walled Wine Room, which is also used as a private dining space for small groups or romantic dinners for two. Prior arrangement required
- Agave Azul: For fresh ceviches and Mexico’s finest tequilas and cigars.
Families love this hotel for its wide variety of activities to keep the little one’s occupied. They have created an excellent program called Rose Buds® which ensures that families get the most out of their quality time together! There are seasonal activities as well like Family Night out-themed parties and Mayakoba Beach Nights (Fees apply).
Looking after younger guests
- Baby primrose amenities are provided in each room
- Strollers can be arranged upon request
- Wireless baby monitors are provided
- In-room baby proofing service (please enquire)
- Child-sized bath robes & slippers
- Nappy bins, baby bath tubs and/or non-slip mat for bathtime alongside in-room bottle warmers and sterilisers can be provided. Please enquire
- A Selection of children’s spa services are also available for a variety of ages like yoga, reflexology massage, manicure, pedicure, hairstyling and make-up!
- Bespoke Meals are available
- The Rose Buds® program offer a childrens’ menu
Babysitting & Supervised Activites
- Rose Buds® Feautures Toolok Kid’s Club
where children ages 3-12 years old are invited to participate in fun-filled age-appropriate organized activities. Parents are encouraged to join in the fun with their kids. Offered 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m. during summer season.
- TV & Game Room within the Kid’s Club: Features kid-friendly movies, documentaries and video as as well as Wii and PlayStation3
- Soft Room: A place to relax, read and nap. A quiet area especially suited to small children 3 years old and younger under the supervision of babysitters
- Arts, Crafts & Board Games Area: Kids enjoy their favorite board games or get creative with various arts and crafts projects
- The complimentary activities are posted on a weekly calendar and change according to season, occupancy and age groups. Sample activities include: castle building contest, pinata making, hiking Mayakoba, easel painting, talent show, bead bracelet making, Mayan jewelry making, art in the sand, nature walk, rock painting, sea origami and darts contest
Note: Children must be toilet trained to participate at the Kid’s Club.
- Babysitting can be provided by prior arrangement at a nominal fee
128 suites are strikingly modern in design yet crafted from such indigenous materials as to appear born of the jungle!
Suites are complemented with rooftop sundecks, over-sized terraces, spacious bathrooms (some with outdoor garden showers), plunge pools and boat docks.
- Lagoon Studio Suite – Overlooking the resort’s crystal fresh water lagoons, the suite has a private outdoor garden shower, lounge terrace with plunge pool, rooftop verandah and views of the tranquil surrounding mangroves. Connecting or adjoining rooms are possible (subject to availability). King or Queen Queen Bedded rooms occupy max 3 people.
- Deluxe Lagoon Suite – Surrounding the resort’s fresh water lagoons, this suite provides a separate spacious living area, an attractive lounge terrace with inviting plunge pool, a luxurious bathroom complete with a private outdoor garden shower, rooftop verandah and spectacular views of the tranquil mangroves.
- Island Suite – Nestled on its very own Spa island this secluded suite is the perfect retreat for a getaway at Sense, the Rosewood Spa. Complete with its own treatment cabin, indulge in this two story suite which features two full bathrooms, a private outdoor shower, lower level living and dining area and lounge terrace with inviting plunge pool. King bedded room maximum 2. Adults only.
- Deluxe Overwater Lagoon Suite – A peaceful scene of floating graciously over the lagoon’s waters. It features an inviting lounge terrace with a relaxing plunge pool, luxurious bathroom complete with outdoor garden shower, private walk in closet. Great for Honeymooners!
- Beachside Lagoonview Suite – Located on the beach, this ample lower floor suite features a separate large living area, lounge terrace with inviting plunge pool and great lagoon views. King bedded room maximum 3 persons.
- Oceanview Suite – Overlooking the beachside area this extensive suite located on a second floor features separate living area, with sofa bed and connecting option, rooftop sundeck with solarium and private plunge pool. King bedded room for maximum 3.
- Beachfront Studio Suite – Perfectly positioned right on the sand. It features a lounge terrace with inviting plunge pool.
King bedded room maximum 3.
- Deluxe Oceanview Beach Suite – The ultimate in comfort, these tri-level townhouse-style suites are situated beachside with stunning views of the ocean and Caribbean coastline. The expansive suite features an upper-level living room and butler pantry with outdoor terrace and private plunge pool. Additional accommodations include a pull-out sofa and second bathroom with shower for guests. King or 2 queen beds (Good for families)
- Presidential Oceanfront Suite – It features two bedrooms with luxurious and spacious bathrooms, a study and TV rooms, ample lounge terraces and two over sized plunge pools. The Master Bedroom offers a unique swim up pool and complete privacy.
- Children can share Deluxe Lagoon Suites on a sofa bed / additional bed as well some located Beachside.
- Several suite types both on the Lagoon and Beach can connect.
Children under 12 years are accommodated on a complimentary basis when sharing with their parents. A surcharge may apply when reserving packages that have other inclusions.