Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club & Spa
Featuring the spirit of Balinese beauty, this charming Beach-front Resort nestles on 3 miles of prisitine Southwest Florida Beach, a short drive from Naples. If you are in the mood for some energetic fun after relaxing in the sun, activities and recreational activities abound!
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- 2 Swimming Pools
- 3 1/2 miles of while sand Beach along the Gulf of Mexico: Enjoy some fun in the sun by playing some Beach Volleyball or simply relax under the shade of a beach chickee hut.
- Spa: Fitness Classes for the exersize & fitness enthuasiasts (Pilates, Tai Chi, Yoga & Spinning)
- Tennis: 4 cours and Adult Tennis Clinic for those that want to sharpen their tennis skills.
- Games Room: State of the art & filled with all the latest games & activities
- A subtropical guided walk through the beautiful gardens is available
- Additional tours include the Calusa (45 foot Catamaran) Dolphin Watching Excursion for all ages, Everglades excursions and Shelling & Sailing Tours as well as the Wave Runner excursions, amazing journeys by jet ski in to the Everglades! (Please inquire direct with the hotel for bookings & costs)
- Beach Amenities: At North Beach Hut located in front of the Palms Tower, guests can rent beach huts, beach umbrellas, and non-motorized gear like kayaks, pedal boats, Hobie Waves and water hammocks (costs apply)
Bars & Restaurants
- Korals sushi & cocktail barThis all-new addition to the hotel offers sushi & cocktails, with an upbeat ambience. Their unique focal point boasts an 11-foot tall, three-foot wide, 3,600-pound aquarium column. Something to behold!
- Tiki BarLocated adjacent to our Tike pool and just steps the sand of the beach. Sip on a refreshing, tropical poolside cocktails or choose from a variety of appetizing lunch options before you take a plunge!
- Tropiks Restaurant offers a beach-casual, family dining atmosphere, open for Breakfast daily. Lunch & Dinner in Season.
- Quinns on the Beach This beach-side bistro & bar, makes dining memorable with tropical food whilst enjoy the breathtaking views. Here you will enjoy Caribbean-style seafood and steak specialties, unique appetizers, sandwiches and delicious tropical drinks.
- Kurrents An exquisite seafood, steak and creative Florida cuisine with Pan-Asian specialties can be enjoyed here. Kurrents is the place for sophistication, romance and a show-stopping menu.
- 400 Pazzi’s Just because you’re in Florida, that doesn’t mean you can’t eat like you’re in Italy. The resort’s new 400 Pazzi’s restaurant offers an authentic brick-oven pizzeria and hearty Italian specialties, along with seating overlooking the beach and the Gulf of Mexico. Come share a pizza and a tropical sunset with some friends!
- Cafe San Marco Accompany gourmet coffee with one of the freshly baked pastries while you check your email through our wireless connection! Or take your specialty coffee or gourmet lunch items out onto the terrace for a little lounging in the bright Florida sunshine! Also opened in the evenings for those tempting late night snacking moments
- Rookery Grill Located just off the 18th green at The Rookery at Marco Golf Club, lunch is served daily.
Explore paradise found at this one-of-a-kind Florida resort! An endless array of activities and recreation options will keep families entertained from Dawn till Dusk on this delightful beachfront location.
Looking After Younger Guests
- Practical suppliers for toddlers can be purchased at “Surf & Sand”.
- Tiki pool is every childs dream! It is complete with a slide and waterfalls for the full effect. This is guaranteed fun for kids of all ages. A small circular wading pool is located close by which is open until 6 p.m., for little ones. It is well gated and surrounded by lounge chairs.
- On the Tiki Terrace, hairbraiding & beading can be enjoyed from the kiosk.
- Whilst mum and dad are lounging by the pool, “pack & play” sets are provided to toddlers to keep them occupied.
- The Games room is located near Tiki Pool. It features a dedicated space for younger guests – quite a safe & popular hangout for sure – complete with large screen TV, comfortable chairs/seating areas; outlets to plug in personal computers/games and, of course, the latest arcade offerings!
- Tiny Tikes Treasures rents beach strollers, wagons, pop-up cabanas and other baby and children’s equipment
- A playground is also located between the beach and the North Tower, and next to the Tiki Pool, which will help keep the kids entertained!
- Each day, the resort offers a number of scheduled activities children. Options range from arts and crafts projects like “Sand Art” and “Stuff a Buddy” to activities like “Family Bingo” and “Wacky Beach Games.”
Most restaurants on site have a Childrens Menu.
- Pazzis Beachfront Restaurant is popular as it is Italian dining style!
- Quinn’s on the Beach also offers entertainment on Friday & Saturday evening. You will be encouraged to participate in the fun!
- Korals is great fun for the teens with as adventurous palettes, but little ones will likely be happier elsewhere!
- Tropiks Restaurant is popular. Kids’ choices include chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream for breakfast and pizza, chicken fingers and grilled cheese, all with tropical fruit, for lunch or dinner. High chairs are plentiful. Kids get crayons and a paper menu to color.
Babysitting & Supervised Activities
- Babysitters are available at a surcharge. Minimum is 3 hours. More than 4 children requires an additional nanny.
- Tiki Tribe, the resort’s children’s program, operates fun outdoor activities daily. It is open to kids between ages 5 and 12. Typical activities include beach and pool games, scavenger hunts, movies and arts and crafts (Costs apply for either a full or half day programme)
Boasting water views of Florida’s Gulf of Mexico from nearly every balcony, the 727 Guest rooms have been created to cradle guests in comfort & pure luxury! The rooms are located in two eleven-story towers, which are separated by a street of shops. Suites are divided between the towers and a Lanai wing.
Room amenities include; Private Balcony, Custom-Blended Bath Amenities, Coffeemaker, Mini Bar and Refrigerator, Cable Television and On Demand Movies.
Standard & Tropical Resort Rooms offer limited views of the resort or landscaping, Gulf View room offer partial views of the Gulf whilst Gulf Front Rooms offer full views.
- Standard rooms contain two double-size beds or King-size bed and a comfortable single sleeper chair.
- The one bedroom Pool & Beachfront View Lanai Suites, located in the Lanai Wing, have either 1 King or 2 double beds.
- The two bedroom Beachfront Lanai Suites are located on the first or second level of the resort offering direct access to the beach. Offering a master bedroom with one king bed, master bath with marble flooring, & jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom has two double beds and a full bath.
Rates on application
- Complimentary Full Breakfast Buffet for 2 valid 26/12/10 – 25/12/12
- Pay to stay 3 consecutive nights & receive the 4th night free! Valid 26/12/11 – 25/12/12
The hotel reserves the right to cancel promotions at any time
Marriott International aspires to be the global leader that demonstrates how responsible hospitality management can be a positive force for the environment and create economic opportunities around the world, in the communities where they work and live!
The hotel has implemented various energy saving & global preservation devises together with involving its global workforce in eco-volunteerism.