One&Only Cape Town
Amidst the heart of the vibrant V&A Waterfront, this luxurious hotel creates an oasis of cosmopolitan style in the City. With views to the iconic Table Mountain and harbour and restaurants managed by world-renowned chefs, this new hotel will soon be the place to stay in the Cape.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- 350 square metre, heated free-form infinity pool located on the island features private seating areas with double chaise lounges for relaxing under shaded pavillions.
- Fitness Centre, covering 200 square metres and utilising state-of-the-art equipment and touch screens for private entertainment.
Bars & Restaurants
- Nobu: World-class Masterchef Nobuyuki Matsuhisa debuts his first restaurant in Africa offering innovative Japanese cuisine incorporating African seafood and spices to create unique dishes.
- Reuben’s: Local celebrity chef Reuben Riffel has designed a deceptively simple menu incorporating wholesome bistro fare made from locally sourced product.
- Wine Loft: A stunning tri-level wall of glass and steel where guests can discover a magnificent collection of vintage wines. In the mezzanine tasting room, more 100 wines will be available by the glass, served with suggested food pairings.
- Isola: Offering a relaxed atmosphere adjacent to the pool serving a combination of island and classic Italian cuisine. Please note that it is only operational during the Summer months.
- Vista Bar: This stylish bar features breathtaking views of Table Mountain through an 8 metre high wall of glass.
At last a hotel with a Children’s Club in Cape Town! Combined with one of the largest pools in the City and its central location to shops and restaurants appealing to teens, the hotel is a very welcome addition to our South Africa portfolio!
Looking after younger guests
Toys and facilities at the KidsOnly Club are available.
- Bespoke meals on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- The KidsOnly Club is complimentary for children age 4 – 11 years and features an impressive 100 square metre designated space for arts and crafts, movie and video games lounge, quiet reading area and computer area with the latest technology.
- Dedicated staff will provide a personal service and organise activities for teenagers age 12 – 17 years.
- Babysitting: Staff from the KidsOnly or professional agency generally provide services.
The hotel features some of the largest rooms and suites in Cape Town. All feature oversized baths, in-room ultimedia entertainment system (with satellite flat screen television, DVD/CD player), mini bar, Nespresso machine, MP3 docking station and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
The resort’s seven-storey Marina Rise features 91 spacious rooms and suites – its crescent-shaped architecture created so all guest rooms and suites enjoy the majesty of Table Mountain from a private balcony.
Two lushly landscaped islands at the centre of the waterfront feature 40 Island Suites with balcony or terrace overlooking the waterways. Benefits for Suites include fresh fruit platter, canapes and wine on arrival and complimentary access to the KidsOnly Club. Those staying in the Presidential, Table Mountain or Penthouse suites also benefit form a one hour personal training session and one way airport transfer.
- Up to 2 children under the age of 12, or 1 child can share with their parents in a Marina Room with Queen Twin Beds or King Bed and extra bed.
- The maximum occupancy of a 1 or 2-Bedroomed Island Suite is 5 guests.
Rates from £220 per night per adult sharing, inclusive of Bed & Breakfast in a Marina Room (valid 01/06/12 – 30/09/12).
- Children under 12 share free of charge.
- Children age 12 – 17 charged £55.
- Children in own room charged at adult rate.
Pay for 3 Nights and receive a 4th night on complimentary basis (This offer can be applied consecutively ie. Pay 8 Stay 10)
Valid 07/01/12 – 19/12/12, excluding 5-10 Feb 12)
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.