Atlantis The Palm
This fantastical resort rises dramatically from the crown of the Palm Jumeirah. Guests staying in one of the 1,500 rooms benefit from a spectacular array of facilities including complimentary access to the Lost Chambers and Aquaventure with restaurants boasting the names of celebrity chefs.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
The below are offered on a complimentary basis to guests unless otherwise indicated.
- Two main pool areas are located near the beach area, looking back to the City. The Royal Pool is designed for those seeking a more tranquil experience whilst Zero Entry is specifically tailored to the needs of families with a maximum depth of 1 metre and additional facilities such as an in-pool basket ball hoop and table tennis / trampolines close by.
- Aquaventure: This Water Park, directly attached to the hotel, provides hours if not days of fun for adults and children alike. The centrepiece, the Ziggurat, houses the Leap of Faith, a 27.5 m tall and 61m long slide which catapults riders in to a transparent tunnel through a shark-filled lagoon whilst Shark Attack sends riders through dark twisting tunnels before they meet a similar end! In addition there are many inter-connected waterways and rapids as well as Splashers, showcasing dumping buckets, slides and climbing frames for younger guests.
- The Lost Chambers: An unforgettable themed marine experience (Aquarium does not do it justice!), including the vast Ambassador Lagoon, home to 15,000 marine animals including rays and sharks in 20 different displays and habitats.
- Tennis: 3 hard-surfaced, floodlit courts are available with equipment for hire as well as coaching for a fee.
- Gym: Fitness Centre open 6 am to 10 pm with a range of state of the art equipment.
- Spa: Set over two floors and incorporating 27 treatment rooms, the Spa provides a sublime range of treatments, bathing options, traditional and water therapies for a charge. A Beauty Salon is also available.
Please note that non-hotel guests can also view the Ambassador Lagoon and Lobby at no charge which does mean additional people within the hotel. For a charge visitors can also visit the Lost Chambers and Aquaventure.
Bars & Restaurants
- Ossiano: The restaurant, open during the evening, features fine dining and contemporary Catalan cuisine influenced by the sea, infused with a modern Mediterranean flavour overlooking the main Lagoon of the Lost Chambers.
- Rostang: In partnership with noted French Chef Michel Rostang, the Brasserie offers al fresco dining for both Lunch and Dinner and consists of a bakery/patisserie as well as the main dining room serving contemporary Parisian dishes and a bar offering classic French drinks and aperitifs.
- Ronda Locatelli: The menu here, served at Lunch and Dinner, combines classic Italian cuisine blended seamlessly with new flavours and offers a delicious range of specialities, from pizzas and fresh breads to stews, braised meats and poultry.
- Nobu: Created by world-famous Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, Nobu offers a sake lounge and bar, private rooms, sushi counter and main dining area. This sleek and modern restaurant infused with Japanese style is a lively meeting place open for both Lunch and Dinner.
- Seafire: The restaurant is inspired by the famous New York-style steakhouses. Whilst beef lovers will find Seafire a must, the menu served at Lunch and dinner also includes a selection of other meats and seafood.
- Saffron: Saffron presents a vibrantly bold and contemporary setting showcasing international cuisine with an emphasis on Asian specialities served from live cooking stations for Breakfast and Dinner.
- Levantine: Enjoy stunning Lebanese cuisine, fresh flavoured shisha on the terrace and live belly dancing during the evening!
- Nasimi: Set in a sublime location on the edge of the beach facing the Palm, delicious Southeast Asian cuisine can be enjoyed accompanied by live music for Lunch and Dinner.
- The Edge and The Shore: Located by the swimming pools these two restaurants offer delightful al fresco lunches and occasional evening barbeques.
- Kaleidoscope: Serving breakfast and buffet dinner.
- Barazura: A stunning bar designed in cool blue and striking metallic colours situated beside the Lobby area and serving stylish cocktails.
- Sanctuary: A state-of-the-art Nightclub with 3 different areas including a hanging cat walk to host live entertainment.
- Plato’s: A sophisticated lounge themed around oriental teas and coffees.
Wow! The Resort is a sure-fire hit with children, especially those old enough to venture around the facilities on their own. In addition to Aquaventure, excellent (but paid for) children’s and teens club facilities are available.
Looking after younger guests
- Zero Entry swimming pool with a max depth of 1 metre, surrounded by additional facilities such as table tennis tables and a trampoline.
- Splashers at Aquaventure is also ideal for young children whilst the faster rides will keep teens entertained.
- The Zone offers arcade games (approx £1 – £2 each) situated by the Kids Club. Beware some games win ‘tickets’ which can be exchanged for toys on show….you could be here a while and leave with a depleted wallet!
- Varying children’s menus are served in most of the resorts restaurants.
- High chairs available.
- Bespoke meals available upon request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- The Kids Club offers fun and adventure for children age 4 – 12 for a charge of approx £20 an hour or £50 a day (some special offers do run e.g. for those booking an upgraded room type or Spa treatment). Activities such as rock climbing, arts and crafts, interactive games and movies take place inside the Club rather than around the Resort.
- Club Rush is open for children 8 – 18 from 16:00 – 19:00 (free) and 13 – 18 from 20:00 to Midnight (approx £20) featuring live DJ’s, Xbox and Wii gaming and internet access, Chill Lounge and special Theme Nights.
- A Nanny Programme is available for a charge for infants to age 15, a qualified child care professional can be arranged. Nannies are uniformed and carry a Nanny Bag equipped with age-appropriate toys and games as well as first aid kit. The programme is available 24 hours a day with at least 12 hours advance notice.
484 Deluxe Rooms (45 – 47 square metres) with either King Bed and Balcony or 2 Queen Beds but no balcony are located on the first 5 floors with a view of The Palm Jumeirah or entrance to the Hotel and the Arabian Gulf. The 744 Atlantis Rooms are as above but located on the upper floors.
All room types below have access to The Imperial Club VIP lounge on the 15th floor for check-in, continental breakfast, all day snacks and refreshments, cocktail hour in the later afternoon/evening, free internet access, library and newspapers.
145 Imperial Club Rooms are sized as per Atlantis Rooms whilst 38 Executive Suites offer double the floor space (101 square metres), 1 King Bed, balcony with full seating as well as a large living area. 68 Terrace Suites (94 square metres) are similar but incorporate a fabulous 30 square metre balcony with outside dining facilities. 31 Regal Suites have beautiful views directly down the centre of The Palm Jumeirah, massive private terrace, spacious living and dining area, bathroom and master bedroom.
For a novel stay, 2 Neptune Suites (165 square metres) stretch over 3 floors include an aquatic themed dining and living area and master bedroom and bathroom with floor to ceiling windows looking into the Ambassador Lagoon. The 2 Presidential Suites (220 square metres) and 1 Royal Suite (429 square metres) offer ultimate accommodation whilst The Bridge Suite (924 square metres) must by the most opulent address in Dubai, interlinking the two towers, featuring floor to ceiling views alongside 3 bedrooms, reception lounge, library/media centre and dining area.
• Cots are available.
• Up to 2 children under the age of 12 can share a Twin Queen Double Bed Room (Deluxe, Atlantis, Imperial Club).
• Interleading room types are also available.
• Up to 1 child can share an Executive, Terrace or Regal Suite in an additional bed.
Rates from £271 per adult sharing a Deluxe Room including breakfast. (Valid 10/06/12 – 18/08/12).
- Up to 2 children under 12 share / have breakfast for free of charge in a Deluxe or Atlantis Room. Children under 4 also eat free at other meal times (please enquire).
- Supplement payable for Imperial Club Room of £34 per child sharing.
- Supplement of £89 for a child sharing an Suite (any age).
Please contact us for any special offers available.